For those of you’ve who’ve followed this blog since around the beginning – you’re getting old! ;-) To prove this point, not long after this blog was started I participated in an event, along with other fellow Micro ISV’s. The concept – to design an independent software product within a thirty day time period and [...]
SEO Sleaze. Warning – Inbound Rant. Been a while since I wrote here on the Recursive ISV. I’ve been busy. As so often happens I’ve gradually moved, during the course of product development, to consulting. You start out doing it as a sideline and before you know it it’s what you do - full-time. Earlier this [...]
Taking short cuts with your website content ? You might find Google’s latest algorithm of interest then. It’s got it’s sights set on keyword stuffing and cloaking. If you do either you’ve probably been hit – or you will be soon. Cool huh ? !!
Singleton Marketing On App Stores A Race To The Bottom Ask some folks and they’ll tell you the App Store concept – not talking just Apple here – is the future upon which we either should or will or ought to be considering basing our businesses upon. In a nutshell that’s Singleton Marketing…
Website traffic stats are the metric we use to measure website success. But are you relying on garbage to make business decisions?
- Praveen on WordPress Category Pages Not Indexed? Most Are Not – This Tip May Help.
- JV on Website Traffic Stats Indispensable Intelligence Or 51% Garbage ?
- Scott on WordPress Category Pages Not Indexed? Most Are Not – This Tip May Help.
- Matthew on WordPress Category Pages Not Indexed? Most Are Not – This Tip May Help.
- Anti-virus issues | TitleCat on Google Chrome Appears Malicious Executable Download ISV’s Take Note
Follow @davidscottkane on Twitter